Subject: Compaq Aero 4/25 Floppy ?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/1994 13:55:31
This is a "has anyone else done the work" e-mails ?

I just bought an Aero 4/25 (sounds like a chocolate bar here in
the UK) and 1.0 reports "unknown density" for the floppy drive then
panics when it can't ount root (suprised ?)

Since I haven't really got another Intel NetBSD box to recompile
kernels etc on, has anyone tried it and "fixed" it and might have
a kernel image I can borrow ? Thanks.

BTW I have 14 days to see if I like it, then send it back... cute
machine otherwise, esp. when I put my 205Mb disk in it from the
Thinkpad...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy					work: peter@demon.net