Subject: Re: Wine-941017 _still_ doesn't work for me. How about you?
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1994 04:30:12
>What type of processor do you have?  Genuine Intel, or a clone?  386,
>486, P5?  what speed?

486dx2/66 overclocked to 80  ;)

>[Otherwise I get problems with WINESTAT being defined or not defined--I
>don't understand yet why the BSD pmake builds are broken but GNU make
>works OK?]  I tried building as 'gmake CDEBUGFLAGS= MAKE=gmake', but
>that didn't alter the brokenness.

Odd, I used the BSD make just fine...  I think...

I get basically the same crap as you got, with some addresses slightly
altered (more than likely because I'm using WFW binaries)

I'd like to see this working under NetBSD as well, but I don't have the
brains in the Windows area to fix this, even if it's just a windows emulator.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>       NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Rayshade the world!