Port-hppa archive

Re: 715/50 receive ring buffer overrun

Hi,

Martin Husemann wrote:
iee0: iee_intr: resource_err=332
>iee0: iee_intr: receive ring buffer overrun
>iee0: iee_intr: receive ring buffer overrun
>iee0: iee_intr: receive ring buffer overrun
I see this too. Luckily I have serial console, so I can ifconfig iee0 down/up,
and that fixes it for some time.

good that it is not "only me".

Something in the dma ring buffer handling gets confused, but I have not been
able to spot it (only stared at it very quickly though).

I too reached the machine,, attached serial (and as always drop into the debugger, how inconvenient) and down/up and things resumed. Inconvenient being unable to physically go to the machine to do it.

Hopefully you can spot the issue!

Riccardo