Subject: RE: HP620LX
To: , <port-hpcsh@NetBSD.org>
From: None <Pablo.Docampo.Dieguez@sergas.es>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 07/11/2005 15:00:38
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 04:23:28PM +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> >=20
> > We need to start with hpcboot.  Apparently we need "Windows CE
> > Embedded Toolkit for Visual C++ 5.0" to compile new hpcboot=20
> for WinCE
> > 2.0.  The former is not available from the Microsoft site.  It's
> > probably available on some old MSDN CDs.  The vc5 itself is=20
> of course
> > commerical, and EOL'ed.  But we should be able to compile with only
> > the SDK, the IDE is only realy used to generate the makefiles.
>=20
> I am not very familiar with the versions of WinCE. My 620 has=20
> an upgrade
> module that claims o be "Handheld PC Professional Edition". Would that
> be WinCE 2.0 or is it a higher version?

You can take a look at http://www.hp.com/jornada. There is still some use=
ful info over there.

By the way, I have an embedded toolkit but I don't know its version. I'll=
 take a look to it... if I find it :)

<PoLiTvS>

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =
autorizada.=20

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =
authorized