Subject: Re: Jornada 680 asks for "root device"
To: Nikos Ntarmos <ntarmos@ceid.upatras.gr>
From: Michael Wileman <jwileman@panix.com>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 06/26/2005 01:17:36
Just a quick note here. Nikos, I replaced just the kernel file and
hpcboot.exe with the files you sent me, and it works! I'm getting some
errors when it boots, but I can log in fine, and even X works. No more
time to work on it now, but thanks. I'll report more when I have
investigated a little further. Your version of hpcboot was definitely
different than the one I downloaded from netbsd.org. It had many more
options for regional variations.

Thanks,
Mike