Subject: RE: Jornada 680
To: None <port-hpcsh@NetBSD.org>
From: None <Pablo.Docampo.Dieguez@sergas.es>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 05/30/2005 09:40:40

Hi!

I did it some time ago but I think I put everything except compilers.

I'll see it tonight and I'll tell you the space left if you want.

I remember to see somewhere that 256 Mb is the very minimal... What do yo=
u want to do with the Jornada?

I remember to see also a web with the PCMCIA cards supported by the Jorna=
da but I can't find it now in my bookmarks, sorry :(

<PoLiTvS>

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =
autorizada.=20

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =
authorized