Subject: HP Jornada 690 bright/contrast problems
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: None <Pablo.Docampo.Dieguez@sergas.es>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 02/17/2005 10:34:52
Hi all!

Recently (well, just yesterday!) I've installed NetBSD 2.0 on a HP Jornad=
a 690 in a 512Mb CF, with Ushakov and Crooks doc "NetBSD And Handheld Pla=
tforms" as guide (great work!!). Now it boots fine, I can execute my comm=
ands and so on...

But I have a problem with bright/contrast. Perhaps it's not blame of NetB=
SD... Anyway: I see perfectly kernel messages (bg blue, fg yellow or so),=
 but I almost can't see normal messages (bg black, fg grey, I think). If =
I modify bright and contrast parameters to the max from WinCE before boot=
ing NetBSD I can see them both well, but perhaps there is some way of mod=
ify console config to change that colors or change bright/contrast.

I suppose I can compile a new kernel with the right options for doing thi=
s, but I'd like a "less agressive" option :) I thought I could do this wi=
th wsconsctl but I couldn't.

Any tip is welcome.

<PoLiTvS>

P.D. So sorry about my poor English... :(

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =
autorizada.=20

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =
authorized