Subject: Re: WLAN on Jornada?
To: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 01/26/2004 01:46:43
--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

* Valeriy E. Ushakov (uwe@ptc.spbu.ru) wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 00:17:46 +0200, Stefan Schumacher wrote:
=20
> > Shall I pass some options to the Kernel or am I required to recompile i=
t?
> > If so, how do I have to configure the Kernel?
>=20
> You need to add a line=20
>=20
>     wi* at pcmcia0 function ?
>=20
> to the kernel config.  hpcsh's GENERIC config didn't have it at the
> time I made the snapshot, so GENERIC doesn't recognize it.  I've added
> it to GENERIC recently.

After checking out new sources I found=20
	wi* at pcmcia0 function ?=20
I guess it wasn't there in my old GENERIC.

> If you want to do a quick test, I've put my kernel at:
>=20
>     http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/netbsd-NADA.bz2

It works,
bolshoe spasibo :-)
-- =20
If you work hard enough at it, you can make today's version of Windows
work almost as well as 4.3BSD worked 20 years ago.

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--