Subject: Re: WLAN on Jornada?
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 01/26/2004 00:17:46
--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

* Valeriy E. Ushakov (uwe@ptc.spbu.ru) wrote:
>=20
> > Are there any supported WLAN PCMCIA cards?
>=20
> NETGEAR MA401 is what I use and it works for me both under NetBSD and
> WinCE.

This weekend I got a MA401 and tested it with 1.6.1 and the=20
hpcsh-20030924-gcc331 snapshot. On both systems I get:

  NETGEAR MA401 Wireless PC, Card, Version 01.00 (manufacturer 0x0156,=20
  product 0x0002) at pcmcia0,  function 0 not configured

Shall I pass some options to the Kernel or am I required to recompile it?
If so, how do I have to configure the Kernel?

--=20
The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer i=
s=20
doing until it's too late.=20

Seymour Cray

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy