Subject: Jornada 680 German kbd missing < > |
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 01/07/2004 01:16:11
--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

Hi,

yesterday I installed 1.6.1. on my Jornada and all runs fine except=20
I can't get any of these characters  < | > =B3 [ ~ by pressing=20
ALT GR and the letter-key. Some of those "black" letters work,=20
like: \ =B2 { } ] @=20

I've set hpcboot.exe to use German kbd and also tried to set US-Layout=20
w/ wsconsctl -k -w encoding=3DUS to US which allows me to use |<>
but switching back to German those characters disappear.

Am I missing something?=20

Stefan
--=20
Most of the VAX instructions are in microcode,=20
but HALT and NO-OP are in hardware for efficiency.

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr--