Subject: Re: US keyboard (Was: Ericsson MC16 (SH3))
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-hpcsh
Date: 12/29/2002 14:29:01
On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 11:59:12 +0100, Christer O. Andersson wrote:

> Can I test it without having NetBSD installed?  I haven't got any CF
> to install on.

It should be possible to create a kernel with an embedded mini-root
and boot that off the in memory WinCE storage.

> Would it be possible to netboot it?

Speaking of networking - does anyone successfully use a network pcmcia
card(s) with hpcsh (if so, which one(s))?  I had no luck with neither
sm @mhzc @pcmcia (that works in my laptop) nor with ep @pcmcia I
borrowed for a test.

Wireless does work, though.  So you should be able to make a kernel
with wi(4) in it and nfs mount the root over wireless.

SY, Uwe