Subject: FS: NEC Mobilepro 780
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Gracie <graciem@canisius.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/20/2007 13:54:07
I've got a Mobilepro 780 for sale that I've been using for a while. It
was my "sitting on the coffee table" Internet terminal, but I just
picked up a Nokia 770 so I haven't been using it so much any more.

Given the option, I'd rather sell it to someone on the list rather than
putting it on eBay. If you're interested, send me an email in the next
week or so; if I haven't heard anything by the end of the month, to eBay
it goes.

Package includes:

	* NEC Mobilepro 780 in pretty decent shape; some dings and scratches,
but nothing major.
	* Stylus
	* Power adapter
	* 1GB CF card with a fresh-ish install of NetBSD
	* Lucent Orinoco Silver 802.11b wireless PCMCIA card
	* 3Com wired Ethernet PCMCIA card (10Mb)

I'd like $80.00US for the lot, but I'm open to offers of cash or cool
toys to trade.

--Matt

--
Matt Gracie			    (716) 888-2403