Subject: Re: Installing net-BSD hpcmips on compaq 2010C
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Matias Gut <matiasar@tournet.com.ar>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/30/2007 11:52:09
Andy,

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it when I get home.
By the way I'm using your text "Installing NetBSD 2.0 on the NEC
Mobilepro 880" as guide.

Still I didn't achieve to to copy the sets to the bigger bsd partition,
because I don't hava another box running some BSD. I'm trying to copy
from a linux box... but it seems that not any kernel supports mounting
ufs filesystems for read/write.

Thanks,
Matías