Subject: Re: NetBSD on Mobilepro 780
To: der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/26/2007 11:44:41
On 2/26/07, der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca> wrote:
> Once I get the machine set up (which is mostly waiting on my getting a
> larger microdrive right now) I'm going to see what I can do about this,
> but it's likely to be kludges at best.  I might be able to arrange
> unattended reboot, if nothing else....

I remember reading that certain machines will do alternate boots if
you put files in specific locations, but it's very machine specific
and I don't think there was anything specific to the NEC Mobilepro
line, which is what I have. This was way back, and I think it was a
Linux hacking page I was reading.

Andy