Subject: Re: NetBSD on Mobilepro 780
To: Rich <richardson_00@yahoo.com>
From: Wim Vander Schelden <wim.vanderschelden@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/26/2007 18:44:12
Try booting with kernel /netbsd, that makes it boot the kernel
installed on your netbsd partition. Works fine on my MP770. Please not
that this is a forward slash, as in a UNIX filename, and not a
backslash, like with windows filenames. The latter would look for the
kernel in your filesystem in windows CE. Let me know if it worked.

Kind regards,

Wim Vander Schelden