Subject: NetBSD on Mobilepro 780
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Rich <richardson_00@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/25/2007 15:36:41
--0-1667048449-1172446601=:1628

I have a Mobilepro 780, a 1GB CF card and a WaveLAN Silver wifi card. I did a FTP installation and everything when fine. All the packages installed, answered the settings questions then was returned to the SYSINST main menu. I select reboot the computer but it turns off instead. I have to press the reset button to get the device on again. Win CE then boots up. I go back to pbsdboot and all I get is the SYSINST install menu. I have reinstalled over and over but I get the same results.
--0-1667048449-1172446601=:1628

I have a Mobilepro 780, a 1GB CF card and a&nbsp;WaveLAN Silver wifi card. I did a FTP installation and everything when fine. All the packages installed, answered the settings questions then was returned to the SYSINST main menu. I select reboot the computer but it turns off instead. I have to press the reset button to get the device on again.&nbsp;Win CE then boots up. I go back to pbsdboot and all I get is the SYSINST install menu. I have reinstalled over and over but I get the same results.
--0-1667048449-1172446601=:1628--