Subject: Re: FS: IBM Workpad Z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@mchsi.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/17/2007 12:45:11
K. Arun wrote:
> I have a Workpad z50 for sale. Time constraints do not permit me to
> make optimal use of the machine and it's time for someone else to give
> it a good home. The unit is in very good condition and ships with all
> its normal accessories and doodads in the original IBM packaging. The
> one exception would be the serial cable which is present, but with a
> modified connector at one end (courtesy a previous owner).  This
> machine does NOT have the elusive 32Mb RAM upgrade. Best offer +
> actual shipping cost takes it. Please contact me off list.
>
> -arun

I Just wanted to mention I did a transaction with Arun a few months ago,
for a fairly large amount of money, and what was advertised arrived, and
quickly. He is a good seller. Just thought I'd mention that in case
anybody is looking for a reliable non ebay way to get a z50. Now, as far
as the ram upgrade, good luck.

Speaking of which, what ever came of the talk of trying to see what a
minimum run of them would be, cost wise? I wonder. I bet it would be too
expensive to be possible.

Anyway, the point to this post is...Arun is a good, trustworthy seller.

Nick

"All unix, all the time."

http://npt.ath.cx