Subject: Re: life of CF card
To: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
From: Thomas Isenbarger <isen@charter.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/19/2006 08:17:25
This looks great.  I will read the documentation and see how this works.

One thing that I have seen already is that it states one of the
limitations is that it is not made to provide exact re-imaging of
failed disks, though it says an exact image of a Unix/Linux file
system may be able to be made.

That is one thing I would like to be able to do for a failed CF
card:  rewrite the backup to a new card.  Do you have any experience
with that?

Tom