Subject: RE: Linux for Nec MobilePro 770/780/790
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/24/2006 13:31:52
=20

Yeah, links didn't work at first.  Reloaded the page, and they now work.
Probably a bad page load.

>=20
> More importantly, does anyone know any background on this=20
> project?  Is it 'for real'?

That's what I'm wondering.  There was an effort to port Linux to the
MobilePros from the 90's that expired in 2001.  Seems this is a fresh
start (or more recent).  I've emailed the developer to find out if there
is support for the 800/880.

netbsd works - but I'm more familiar with linux directories and
processes - so I'd prefer linux, if it really works.