Subject: I got my z50 in the mail! z50 questions...
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: nick thompson <nicholas.thompson1@mchsi.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/10/2006 14:50:22
Hi all,
  I got my z50 in the mail! cool. So, I have a few questions for all of
you who are using hpcmips w/ a workpad z50 out there.

1. Where can I buy a brand new battery? How much do they cost? How long
will it last when it's a brand new battery (under netbsd obviously) ?

2. What wireless cards would z50 owners recommend?

3. Does anyone happen to know if the old zip drive pcmcia scsi adapter
is really a re-badged adaptec 1460? (I got a free iomega pcmcia card
that is apparently a pcmcia -> scsi adapter, and it says 1460a on the
back in small letters...)

Thanks for any and all z50 info,

Nick

"All unix, all the time."