Subject: Re: packages for mipsel on 3.0
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: syamajala@gamebox.net <syamajala@gamebox.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/17/2006 20:57:06
I'm still looking for a clisp package. I've had a hard time getting
it to build and i'm not experienced enough to fix the problems. I've
been getting a bit of help from the clisp mailing list, but maybe
there is someone more experienced that can figure this out. It seems
that ffcall doesn't work on hpcmips, i ran into another problem with
what i think has to do with doing arithmetic on mips.  Then i found
this patch http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cl-debian/1493 but
was not able to figure out how to apply it. Could anyone more
experience with building packages on hpcmips give me a hand?

- Seshu Yamajala