Subject: Re: looking for packages
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Forest Bond <forest@alittletooquiet.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/14/2006 08:49:50
--V88s5gaDVPzZ0KCq

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 10:50:24PM -0700, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> I'm using this NetBSD level (cobalt is binary compatible with hpcmips):
>=20
> >uname -a
> NetBSD taz.andy.com 3.0_STABLE NetBSD 3.0_STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Sat Jun
> 24 12:15:07 MST 2006
> root@foghorn:/usr/obj-cobalt-r3/sys/arch/cobalt/compile/GENERIC cobalt

This means that my NEC MobilePro 780 can use cobalt binary packages?

> And I always just synch the current level of pkgsrc. I could probably
> build it if that's what you're using. The cobalt makes a good build
> box for software for these piddly hpcmips machines. I have a Mobilepro
> 880.

What are the odds of getting you to build the entire pkgsrc tree, or at lea=
st
some of the more popular packages?  I would be happy to host some number of
packages.  I am on NetBSD 3.0/hpcmips.

I will be quite happy to get bash installed.  Haven't seen it for hpcmips
before, just zsh, ksh.

-Forest

--V88s5gaDVPzZ0KCq

--V88s5gaDVPzZ0KCq--