Subject: Re: Workpad Z50 RAM
To: hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Ricardo L. A. Banffy <rbanffy@utopia.com.br>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/04/2006 19:45:54
How many of us are there (Workpad Z50 users without extra RAM)?

We could hire someone to build the PCBs and, maybe, even solder the
components on them. Does anybody know the schematics of the board? Would
anyone "donate one to science"?

There are lots of companies like http://www.pad2pad.com who make custom
PCBs in low quantities. Has anyone here worked with one of them?

And, while we are at it, we could explore the possibilities of having
more than 32 MB on the board. Maybe the z50 can even be expanded above
that limit ;-)

I can't possibly be the only hardware hacker around with a Z50...