Subject: Re: Firefox/Minimo (actually the gtk test app)
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Namit Yadav <namit.yadav@lycos.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/03/2006 09:43:22
I am trying to spread the word and get all the efforts together:

http://hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3D3826&posts=3D1&sta=
rt=3D1

BTW wasn't there this guy from Japan who was able to compile and run Minimo=
 on his handheld? I need to check the archives to see what went there. Mayb=
e we should keep that guy in touch.

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10