Subject: Re: New on list | Pkgsrc cross-capable?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Leonardo Silva Amaral <leonardosilv@yahoo.com.br>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/02/2006 21:48:55
--------------enigEF93EF2EAB11780557FD6C32

Well, im developing a adapted bulk build for use with tools generated by
build.sh. Its is equal support for any compiler from any plataform, foi
bulk build.

As someone said, it isnt a easy job, but i WANT to do, and someday and
someway it will be ready :]

Thanks by the compreension

Leonardo

Tyler Regas escreveu:
>>It's really impressive that we are finally getting ... packages for
>
> hpcmips 3.0.
>
>>Keep up the good work.
>

> I agree. Thanks all :)
>

>>ps. Have we lost hope on getting Minimo to work on our
>>platform? Maybe we (I mean, you .. the experts ;-) should
>>talk about the realistic options that we have for common
>>things like browsing / email etc and come up with one
>>standard application for each that should then be compiled
>>for our platform.
>

> Since I'm using an MP770 I've pretty much abandoned the idea of using X at
> all. I have, instead, focused on using shell tools. I've always been very
> fond of Midnight Commander and Lynx (or Links) but it takes two hours to
> compile :) I've never compiled and packaged anything for any platform, but
> if I can figure it out, I'll do it as well. I'd love to see more shell tools
> like MC and Lynx as packages. Oh, and if these pkgs are already out there,
> ignore me :)
>
> Thanks!

|P  .d?'`&, 9|  Leonardo Silva Amaral
M:  |}   |- H'  MSN: leleobhzdiscovery@hotmail.com