Subject: Re: New on list | Pkgsrc cross-capable?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Namit Yadav <namit.yadav@lycos.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/02/2006 10:08:49
It's really impressive that we are finally getting multiple people interest=
ed in providing packages for hpcmips 3.0. I have sold my CF card and ordere=
d a microdrive. As soon as it comes, and I install NetBSD on it, I'll start=
 working on providing packages as well.

Keep up the good work.

ps. Have we lost hope on getting Minimo to work on our platform? Maybe we (=
I mean, you .. the experts ;-) should talk about the realistic options that=
 we have for common things like browsing / email etc and come up with one s=
tandard application for each that should then be compiled for our platform.

--=20

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pa=
ges

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.as=
p?SRC=3Dlycos10