Subject: MobilePro 780, NetBSD & MIDI / Serial Port?
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: elijah rutschman <elijahr@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/14/2006 16:06:24
------=_Part_3263_17504183.1139954784721

Hello all,
I've recently ordered a MobilePro 780 for PDA / notetaking purposes, and wa=
delighted to find that there was an HPCMIPS port of NetBSD.  This got the
mental gears working and I am intrigued by the notion of using the 780 as a
MIDI controller.

So, what is the status of NetBSD serial port support on the 780?

Thanks for your time,
Elijah Rutschman
http://www.teamabunai.org/seawolf

------=_Part_3263_17504183.1139954784721

Hello all,<br>
I've recently ordered a MobilePro 780 for PDA / notetaking purposes,
and was delighted to find that there was an HPCMIPS port of
NetBSD.&nbsp; This got the mental gears working and I am intrigued by
the notion of using the 780 as a MIDI controller.<br>
So, what is the status of NetBSD serial port support on the 780?<br>
Thanks for your time,<br>
Elijah Rutschman<br>
wolf</a><br>

------=_Part_3263_17504183.1139954784721--