Subject: Fwd: Re: MobilePro 900
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Brian <asemisldkfj@fastmail.fm>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/22/2006 17:33:18
Yeah, I actually just took a look around the port-arm list, and it
sounds like the Intel PXA250 is supported.  Guess I should have searched
for the CPU name before the product name!

Considering the cost of the 900, looks like I'll be sticking with my
trusty old 780 for a while :).

Thanks for the responses, guys.

-Brian