Subject: Parting
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Nick <outzider@fsckedhost.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/20/2005 19:20:20
Hey all,

Sorry for the short ride, but I'm going to be leaving the scene in a
couple of days. My MobilePro with the NetBSD CF card is already on eBay,
and I'll probably pick this up again in a few months when I have more
time to devote and have more MIPS horsepower around to compile packages
with. Until then, more packages are being added to the repository, and I
will keep it up indefinitely.  With any luck, when I'm back, NetBSD 3
will be out, and I'll be happy to provide packages for that.

Or, maybe it'll be a kick in the pants for more packages to be provided
for hpcmips from the getgo.  Most of these packages compile fine right
out of the box, some need only minor tweaks.  Quite amazing.

  - Nick