Subject: Re: first tipps to begin with a z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: come se fosse antani <antani@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/19/2005 11:51:28
and.....
according to zzball's page, is possible to use also Linux on the z50.
AFAIUnderstand, the problem is with the memory use (linux use only
16mb ram) and then for an unexpanded x50 "it's the same" linux or
netbsd.... right?
for software availability, which is preferred between linux and
netbsd? it seems that the linuxVR project is fairly dead...

thanks again