Subject: More binary packages for NetBSD 2.1...
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Nicholas Melnick <outzider@fsckedhost.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/05/2005 14:58:12
Hey everyone. Been lurking for a while, doing trial and
error to get stuff going on my beat up old MobilePro 780.

As I'm sure many of you have done before, and likely will
keep doing, I've posted a page with binary packages I've
put together, since the main NetBSD archive is lacking a
/lot/ of packages.  There's no rhyme or reason to what
package you'll find yet, it's just stuff that I'm
compiling as I need them.  It's by no means complete, and
will likely grow quite a bit over the next few weeks as I
experiment with window managers and web browsers.  The
base of Matchbox is up there, and the rest of gtk should
be up later today. I tried to keep the standard directory
layout, so pointing pkg_add at All/ should give the
desired response for dependencies.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or if I
should refrain from posting stuff like this again. ;)

NetBSD/hpcmips 2.1 Packages Collection
http://www.abstractwankery.com/hpcmips/

Thanks for all your help so far, folks. This list is
great.

  - Nick