Subject: new to netbsd!
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: seshu yamajala <syamajala@gamebox.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/26/2005 20:53:27
Hi! I am new to netbsd. I have a clio 1050. I just recently setup
netbsd 2.0.2 on a quad pentium pro in my basement. I also installed
the hpcmips cross compilers and everything. It takes a while to
compile things on the system, but tomorrow i am gonna start compiling
the new kernel. I tried to do it once today, but got an error i
started compiling the kernel again to see if it would happen, but i
don't think it has gotten that far in the process yet. It will
probably be a while before it does. I ran config to check my file and
everything seemed ok. I patched the kernel with the patches i found
on the mailing list by Matt Orgass. I also have a few questions about
hardware and things, but those will come later. For now i just wanted
to say hi!

- Seshu Yamajala (syamajala)