Subject: Re: Kingston 5GB Datapak pccard drive on CLIO-1050 running NetBSD
To: Snappy! <direct2system@yahoo.com>
From: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/30/2005 07:34:28
  Unfortunately, you need to compile a new kernel.  The NetBSD guide has
some information about this.  Patch itself is just run "patch <
hpcmips.diff" in the src directory.  I put a hpckbd.diff file in the same
directory as below for the keyboard diffs, since they can be difficult to
grab from the web site due to html mangling.  For the main clio-1050 fix,
the easiest way is to edit sys/arch/hpcmips/conf/VR41XX (or copy it to
make a custom config) and change the isaportoffset value for vrisab3 for
the SHARP_TRIPAD and VADEM_CLIO_C to 0x0.

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@city-net.com