Subject: Re: Adding PCMCIA wireless card to 2.0.2
To: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
From: Svend Sorensen <ssorensen@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/27/2005 14:56:09
I just did the same this on my Z50 to add support for a SCM
EliteConnect wireless card.  It does require a kernel recompile, but
this can be done on a faster box using build.sh (I built my kernel on
a i386 Slackware Linux box).

You need to edit src/sys/dev/pcmcia/pcmciadevs and
src/sys/dev/pcmcia/if_wi_pcmcia.c, and regenerate a couple of header
files.

The NetBSD docs for this are here:
http://www.netbsd-fr.org/mirror/Documentation/kernel/#new_pcmcia_device