Subject: Re: wifi card for netbsd on ibm z50
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd04@tiscali.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/13/2005 02:08:51
Andy Ruhl wrote:
> Linksys has a driver, but it would not work with the level of WinCE
> that the Mobilepro 880 comes with, even though it is supposed to. I
> googled a little and gave up. From what I read while googling, this is
> not uncommon with stuff that is supposed to be supported in WinCE.

I must have missed the part where you mention the MobilePro...

I successfully used the Linksys drivers on P/PC-mips with CE 2.11 and
3.0 and on H/PC-arm with H/PC 2000/3.0.

I don't have a MobilePro of any kind, but the Linksys driver CABs
/look/ like they would support it, and I saw some success stories
among the first Google hits, so I'd say there is hope.

(This is getting off-topic; if you want we can continue off-list but
it may take a night's sleep and a day's work 'til I can get back to
answering.)

Regards,
Tom