Subject: Re: No Audio on MobilePro 770
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio Neves <nevalabs@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/04/2005 12:12:37
Hi Ben,

Can you please post your audioctl -a and mixerctl -a output ?! I've
already tried playing with those settings, but still didn't have any
success. Here follows the above commands' output:

#audioctl -a
name=3DVR4121 AIU
version=3D0.1
config=3Daiu
encodings=3Dslinear:8*,mulaw:8*,ulinear:8*,slinear:16*,slinear_be:16*,sline=
ar_le:1
6*,slinear:16*,slinear_be:16*,slinear_le:16*
properties=3D
full_duplex=3D0
fullduplex=3D0
blocksize=3D1024
hiwat=3D64
lowat=3D48
monitor_gain=3D0
mode=3D
play.rate=3D8000
play.channels=3D1
play.precision=3D8
play.encoding=3Dmulaw
play.gain=3D127
play.balance=3D32
play.port=3D0x0
play.avail_ports=3D0x0
play.seek=3D0
play.samples=3D0
play.eof=3D0
play.pause=3D0
play.error=3D0
play.waiting=3D0
play.open=3D0
play.active=3D0
play.buffer_size=3D65536
record.rate=3D8000
record.channels=3D1
record.precision=3D8
record.encoding=3Dmulaw
record.gain=3D127
record.balance=3D32
record.port=3D0x0
record.avail_ports=3D0x0
record.seek=3D0
record.samples=3D0
record.eof=3D0
record.pause=3D0
record.error=3D0
record.waiting=3D0
record.open=3D0
record.active=3D0
record.buffer_size=3D65536
record.errors=3D0

#mixerctl -a
inputs.dac=3D127

Maybe the mixerctl output should have more stuff ?!

I'll try to compile netbsd 2.0 kernel later to check if it's any better.

Thanks for your help,
Claudio Neves