Subject: 2.0.2 install on WorkPad Z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Steven Sartorius <ssartor@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/24/2005 14:27:21
I just installed 2.0.2 on a Workpad with a 340MB Microdrive and I've
got a few questions that I couldn't find answered in the archives:

1.	Is the 2.0.2 release significantly larger than 1.6?  I'd read that
it was possible to get a full installation (including X) of NetBSD in
256MB.  I found I was able to install everything but X before I ran out
of space -- is there a stripped down version out there I missed?

2.	Is it possible to have multiple consoles (with color!) on the
Workpad?  If so, how?

3.	Is it possible to cross-compile packages for hpcmips?  I know using
build.sh it's (relatively) easy to cross compile the kernel and
userland but what about packages?

thanks for any help...

Steve