Subject: Re: minimo
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Masahiko Ito <m-ito@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/02/2005 15:31:08
Hello Andy and all.

Andy wrote:
>some stuff wasn't getting resolved when I did ldd, so I added
>/usr/local/firefox to the ld.so.conf but the result is the same.

some stuff is resolved by setting of LD_LIBRARY_PATH in
run-mozilla.sh, so you may not add `/usr/local/firefox' to
/etc/ld.so.conf :-)

>(gdb) bt
>#0  0x304704b8 in _PR_NativeRunThread () from ./libnspr4.so
>warning: Warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at
>0x10005480.
>
>I'm not super smart about this stuff so I really don't know what's
>going on. Maybe related to threading?

You know that I'm still using NeBSD-1.6.2/hpcmips, and this doesn't
have native thread library. So I have installed pth-2.0.3.tar.gz(Gnu
pthread library). I'm not sure, but this core dump may be related to
threading that you said.

Could you try this ?

  # cd firefox_source/embedding/config/
  # make
  # cd ../../dist/Embed/
  # ./run-mozilla.sh ./TestGtkEmbed

If you are going into debugging mode, put `ac_add_options
--enable-debug' in .mozconfig and rebuild minimo. after this, you can
get more information when core dumped.

Sorry I don't have good idea :-<

--
Masahiko Ito <m-ito@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp>