Subject: Two cf disk netbsd 2.0 install
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Josh Dennis <dennisjscott@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/13/2005 10:36:31
Hi,

I am trying a two CF disk 2.0 install, and am now at
the part for installing sets and a more than a little
stuck.

before I went through the partitioning I escaped and
went to the shell.  I mounted the other cf card on
mnt2 using mount_msdos /dev/wd1e /mnt2.  I can cd into
the dir and see all of the files base and kern, etc
and such.  After that I ran the sysinst and set up my
partitions, and when it asks where I want to install
the sets from I choose local directory.

base directory: mnt2
set directory:

and I get the error /mnt2/ does not contain the
mandatory installation sets etc.tgz and base.tgz.  Are
you sure you've got the right directory?

If I choose to exit the install process and go to the
shell ls in /mnt2 shows the files base.tgz.

Can anybody tell me what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Josh