Subject: Re: minimo
To: John Kenyon <johnkenyonspam@yahoo.com>
From: Josh Dennis <dennisjscott@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/27/2005 17:39:32
2005/02/23, it succeeds in the starting minimo!

down at the bottom of the page translated via babel

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

give it a try.  I ended up installing eastern langs on
my machine to get the gd characters to show up so
babel would work.  Even with characters working it
would not do a translate page gave error 157.

Looks sweet he is using a 2gb cf card if I can read
correctly and says that after debugging and groping he
has firefox minimo running on his Mobile Gear II
(MC/R450)

http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/m-ito/netbsd/hpcmips.html