Subject: Self-Righteous cookie handling in Dillo!
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Snappy! <direct2system@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/17/2005 18:17:05
ok ... I like to do things the *right* way too ... but there is this saying
about a well-sighted man is the freak in the land of one-eye jacks!

This Self-Righteous cookie handling in Dillo0.8.0 is refusing to accept and
store cookies because these toughie cookies "isn't RFC-2965 compliant." Good
grief! :P

For pete's sake, if 90% of web users are using a browser that is not
RFC-2965 (yet!) maybe we should handle it with a warning instead of just
refusing to handle it? Or maybe have a flag so that self-righteous toughie
cookie users can choose to refuse these mAlfoRMed cooKies while the 90%
one-eye jacks can choose to accept these cookies. ;)