Subject: Re: Success with MP790 but need help to restart
To: None <acruhl@gmail.com, direct2system@yahoo.com>
From: Adam Dunnakey <freshadam@hotmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/11/2005 17:21:47
<P>I have just given up trying to install it on my MobilePro 790, I think unless you're a NETBSD genius, its too full of problems to ever get going. It has to be the hardest installation ever. I was really looking forward to getting it working.</P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV><BR><BR><BR>Adam
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>----Original Message Follows----
<DIV></DIV>From: Andy Ruhl &lt;acruhl@gmail.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: Andy Ruhl &lt;acruhl@gmail.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>To: Snappy! &lt;direct2system@yahoo.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>CC: port-hpcmips@netbsd.org
<DIV></DIV>Subject: Re: Success with MP790 but need help to restart
<DIV></DIV>Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:11:19 -0700
<DIV></DIV>