Subject: RE: The state of NetBSD on the z-50
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/09/2005 16:47:32
When mounting the 2nd CF, I assume the CF is in a PCMCIA adapter and =
inserted in the PCMCIA slot?

Also, are both cards inserted before attempting install, or booting the =
install binary?  I have had problems in some Linux versions with =
inserting/removing CF cards while the kernel was booted, and it didn't =
like that.  I did not have any such problems running 1.6.2 on a MBPro =
880, but the 2.0 kernel may have some issues with inserting devices on =
the ATA bus after it's running.