Subject: Re: Anyone tried to use USB sound?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Snappy! <direct2system@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/04/2005 15:58:10
Actually, I also use my MP790 to play mp3s ... its a 168MHz cpu. No problems
at all. I notice a difference between using the built-in WinMedia and 3rd
party mp3 players though. WinMedia didnt seem to implement much of a buffer,
so when u switch apps, it stutters!! many 3rd party players implement
buffering properly, so its no problem at all. Other than that, the
MobilePros, IMO works just fine with mp3s.

-Robin