Subject: [Q] Current status of X for Sharp TriPad (PV-6000)?
To: None <port-hpcmips@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul Bickford <bickford@garbanzo.mv.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/03/2005 13:43:13
Hey there - I'm considering the purchase of, and installation of NetBSD
on, a Sharp Mobilon TriPad (PV-6000). I see that according to the
"Supported Machine" list, it has a "Y" in all the important locations,
but X-Server support is blank. What's the current status of X for that
beast? I'm hoping to install either GPE/Opie on it eventually, but it
would be nice to be able to install whatever GUI I want (icewm?) -
something that would be a bit difficult without X support.

Any input you could offer would be helpful, thanks!

Paul.

PS: I currently run GPE (Familiar 0.7.2) on my iPaq 36xx, so I'm at
least passingly acquainted with replacing WindowsCE with a different
OS.