Subject: Re: Mobilepro 800 vs. 880 and some questions
To: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/16/2004 13:10:37
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:31:03 -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
<chrome@real-time.com> wrote:
> On 12/16 12:10 , Elliot Schlegelmilch wrote:
> > I don't suppose you've tried a recent graphical browser (on any
> > operating system) with a 133mhz or so processor. Even if you're
> > extremely patient, you'll find it's very unusable.
>
> Dillo is pretty lean. doesn't render things very prettily tho. (so I guess
> you could argue it's not a "recent graphical browser"). I hear there are
> people hacking in support for SSL and CSS tho.

Ok, this is a lot of responses. I'm thinking I can get one of these
things and make it work reasonably well if this many people are
talking about various software.

BTW, the 800 and 880 are listed as being 800x600 with 64k colors.
That's the main reason I want one. 640x480 and smaller drives me nuts.

Here I go...

Andy