Subject: RE: FYI - An interesting method to backup your system
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <tim@underwoodfamily.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/22/2004 06:49:53
You can fire it up - and then just walk away.  Make a pot of coffee.
Make 2. Sleep on it.  When you get up, brush your teeth slowly.

Takes quite a while.

One issue though with backing something up and then FTP'ing it, is the
limited storage on the MobilePro to begin with.  You've got to have room
for that tarfile or dump before sending it on it's way.  Unless you are
just FTP'ing individual files of course.  But for a full backup?????