Subject: RE: Cross compiling
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/20/2004 08:12:51
So,

If I understand the FAQs, etc. I need to (and my own method):

1.  Create a chroot'ed environment to start the build from.
2.  Get source from
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/
3.  Build the "tools" for my selected target environment.
4.  Use the generated gcc (ld, etc.), from step 3 to build hpcmips
binaries

Do I have the basics correct?