Subject: Re: links/Dillo Browsers
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/19/2004 23:50:08
Tim Underwood wrote:
> Also tried the latest CVS of dillo (0.8.2+), and it does have https
> support.  I had to tweak the Makefiles to get it to compile and tested
> it.  HTTPS works great - but no javascript yet.

cool. but how did you compile it? but i had no problem with the 8.0.2
release, but with the cvs sources there's no makefile and no configure,
just configure.im and makefile.am, and autoconf just gave me a bunch of
errors. i'm on mac osx, so this is getting even more off topic, but i'd
like to get it running on a platform where compiles are a bit quicker
before i try it on my mobilepro.

	/matt