Subject: RE: Z50 browser?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Underwood <TimU@hightouchinc.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/18/2004 15:14:34
=20

I'll try one or two of these text browsers.  I'd prefer a graphical
browser (and just turn the graphics off when I don't want them).  I've
tried lynx in the past, and it takes some getting used to seeing web
sites in text.  And some complex web sites just don't work too well in
text mode - but I'll TRY.

If you still have the binaries for w3m for the MBPro780, I'd like to
look at it.  Anything that avoids a compile would be nice.

Thanks.